Don’t miss the most innovative conference about addiction and recovery taking place in Canada this year!
The Recovery Capital Conference of Canada will take place on September 13th-14th, 2018 in downtown Toronto at The Carlu.
Participants will pro-actively engage in learning about the national and international efforts to lower mortality rates, opiate replacement therapy prescriptions and improve quality of life for people affected by substance use disorder.
PRESENTERS & TOPICS
• A full-day of Workplace Addiction and Wellness sessions hosted by Christine Burych, President StarlingBrook Leadership and moderated by Dr. Paul Wittes, Director, National and Global Clinical Services, Morneau Shepell
• Beyond Cannabis Legalization: Refocusing on Community Development – Andrew Freedman Director Freedman & Koski
• Building Recovery Capital: Mining, Defining and Utilizing – Gord Garner, Executive Director, Community Addictions Peer Support Association with Rita Notarandrea, Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction
• Youth & Recovery Capital sessions — Dr. Emily Alden Hennessy, MPhil, PhD; Kristen Harper, Founder and CEO of Recovery Cube, LLC; Angie Hamilton, Families for Addiction Recovery (FAR)
• The Mindful Path to Habit Transformation — Larry Peltz
To register or to learn more, visit: www.recoverycapitalconference.com