Gluten-free Flax Pancakes with NUTELLA®
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1 egg
- 1 cup milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup Nutella®
- 3/4 cup each of sliced strawberries & raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Whisk together flour, ground flax seeds, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a bowl. In separate bowl, whisk together egg, milk and butter; stir into flour mixture until just moistened. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Preheat non-stick skillet over medium heat; brush skillet with oil. Pour 1⁄4 cup batter per pancake, leaving space in between.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles form on surface; flip and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom is golden.
- Spread NUTELLA® evenly on each pancake. Sprinkle with fruit.
FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT ONTHEGO.TO AND SEARCH GRAIN FARMERS •