Bourbon - Spiked Sausage Slider
Celebrate with a brunch that incorporates two favourites: sausage and bourbon. Celebrity Chef Mark McEwan delivers again with a recipe that will be handed down for generations and devoured in minutes.
- 2 pkgs 8.78 oz/249 g of Johnsonville™ Original Breakfast Sausage Rounds
- 6 oz grated white cheddar
- 12 tsp bourbon onion and bacon jam
- Heat the BBQ to medium heat.
- Grill sausage rounds until cooked through (approximately 4-5 minutes per side).
- Place ½ oz of cheese on each round to melt.
- Toast sliders and buns and set aside. Build the sliders and top each sausage round with a spoonful of compote.
- Serve hot.
Visit johnsonville.ca for more recipes.