Edamame Feta Dip
Snack time, made with the goodness of soy.
- 2 cups shelled edamame can be fresh or frozen
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 1½ cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2½ Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Simmer edamame and peeled garlic in a medium pot of salted water for five minutes. Drain, but keep ½ cup of cooking liquid.
- Combine the cooked edamame and garlic with the rest of the ingredients in a food processor or blender, and add ¼ cup of the cooking liquid to begin with.
- If the dip is too thick, add more of the cooking liquid to thin it out.