Edamame Feta Dip
Snack time, made with the goodness of soy.
Write a review
- • 2 cups shelled edamame (can be fresh or frozen)
- • 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- • 1½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- • 2½ Tbsp lemon juice
- • 2 Tbsp olive oil
- • Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Simmer edamame and peeled garlic in a medium pot of salted water for five minutes. Drain, but keep ½ cup of cooking liquid.
- 2. Combine the cooked edamame and garlic with the rest of the ingredients in a food processor or blender, and add ¼ cup of the cooking liquid to begin with.
- 3. If the dip is too thick, add more of the cooking liquid to thin it out.
ON the GO Magazine https://onthego.to/