Herb Roasted Rack Of Pork
- 6-rib Ontario pork loin rib roast rack (about 3 lbs/1.5 kg)
- 3 Tbsp 45 mL Dijon mustard
- 1 medium onion minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp 30 mL paprika
- 1 Tbsp 15 mL EACH dried basil, salt and crushed black peppercorns
- 2 tsp 10 mL EACH dried thyme and celery seed
- 1 tsp 5 mL EACH ground sage and cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 325ºF (160ºC). Place pork in a shallow pan; rub with mustard.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a shallow dish and roll pork in mixture to coat thoroughly.
- Roast pork at 325°F (160°C) for about 1¾ hours, or until meat thermometer registers 160°F (71°C).
- Remove from oven; tent with foil and let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.