[colored_box color=”green”]It doesn’t get any better than summer time, Iceberg Vodka, watermelon and lemons … all served from a hollowed out watermelon! Present this delicious and refreshing drink in a fun summertime way![/colored_box]
1 seedless watermelon
12-ounce can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 cup water
2 cups of Iceberg Vodka
· Prepare your ‘punch bowl’ by cutting off the top third of the watermelon.
· If necessary, cut a thin strip off of the bottom so it will sit securely. Refrigerate the carved out shell until ready to serve.
· Scoop out a bit of the flesh using a melon baller so that you have some melon balls to munch while enjoying.
· Scoop out the rest and either blend in a blender or squeeze using your hands to get the juice.
· Strain the juice to make sure there are no seeds or extra flesh and put the juice into a jug.
· Mix in all of the remaining ingredients and refrigerate until cold.
· Shortly before serving, pour the punch into the carved out shell.
· Serve in punch cups or glasses, with or without ice. If you like, garnish with melon balls and sliced lemons.
· Fun tip: Grab a spigot from a water dispenser or jug and try plugging it into the watermelon to turn it into an Iceberg Watermelon Punch keg!