Nut-Free Energy Bites
You’re going to need some help to keep your New Year’s resolution, and there’s no easier source of energy than these delicious and nut-free energy bites.
- 1 cup oatmeal large flake or quick cooking
- 1/2 cup soy butter such as Wow Butter
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips optional
- In a large bowl, mix together soy butter, honey, and vanilla.
- Stir in all of the remaining ingredients. Stir well to combine.
- Shape into small balls (approximately 1" in diameter) and enjoy! This recipe makes 24 energy bites, and they can be stored in the refrigerator. •