Ontario Peach & Nectarine Quesadilla
- 1 Cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 Tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Peaches and Nectarines Diced
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion Diced
- 1/4 Cup Jalapeño peppers Diced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro Chopped
- 1 Cup Monterrey Jack Cheddar Shredded
- 8 6 Inch Tortillas
- In a medium sized bowl stir together cooked chicken, BBQ sauce and chili powder until well combined.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and brush with olive oil. Lay a tortilla in the skillet. Scatter 1/4 portion each of chicken mixture, peaches and nectarines, red onion, Jalapeño, cilantro and cheese. Cover with another tortilla to enclose filling.
- Cook until underside is golden; flip and continue until other side is golden, about one minute per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
Optional garnish: Serve with lime wedges and sour cream for dipping.