[colored_box color=”blue”]Having a party and want to blow your friends minds with fancy shots? These shots will definitely do the trick when they see shots that start off red and end in blue and every colour in between![/colored_box]
- ½ oz grenadine
- 6 oz pineapple juice or orange juice
- 1 oz Malibu coconut rum
- ¾ oz blue curacao
- Crushed ice
1. Pour your grenadine into the bottom of a large glass or cocktail shaker and add a layer of crushed ice.
2. Layer the pineapple juice on the back of a bar spoon, and add another layer of ice. Make sure you have left enough room for your remaining layers.
3. layer the Malibu rum on the back of a bar spoon. Before this last step, make sure you are ready to pour, because we’re almost ready.
4. place your strainer on top of the glass with all the layers. Quickly pour the blue curacao around the perimeter of the glass, and then, still using the strainer, pour the shots in succession. If everything goes right, you should have a whole row of rainbow shots, running from blue to red.
Can use Malibu or Vodka
Use crushed ice instead of cubed it mixes better
Just so you know the different coloured shots may have different tastes (some shots maybe stronger than the others)
[youtube id=”MoVZoCmkdjY” width=”620″ height=”360″]