Affordable new home communities, like Urban North by PACE Developments, are seeing more and more attention from buyers living in the GTA. And when you consider all the factors, it’s easy to see why.
Barrie is an exciting alternative for those who feel the big city’s high prices are pushing them out of the option to buy. But that’s not all it has going for it.
Barrie is a place that adventure seekers know and love. It’s a dynamic city with an intrepid spirit, made for the young at heart.
A VIBRANT DOWNTOWN
- Nightlife on Dunlop St.
- Boutique Cafés and Restaurants
- Distinctive Craft Breweries
- Trendy Bars and Clubs
AN ACTIVE LIFE
- Water sports at Centennial Park & Kempenfelt Bay
- Hiking at Ardagh Bluffs
- NASCAR at Sunset Speedway
- Summer and Winter fun at Horseshoe Valley Resort
- Walk the Heritage Trail along the Lakefront
- Visit the Iconic Spirit Catcher Sculpture
- Rediscover the Past at Simcoe County Museum
- Take in the Local Art at Unity Café
A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE
- Living in Barrie is Less Expensive than Toronto
- Housing Values are Steadily Going Up
- Surrounded by Fresh Air and Natural Beauty
- Closer to Cottage Country
If you want to check out even more great amenities offered by this northern gem, then you should definitely visit myurbannorth.ca/amenities.
For even more information on homes and sales, stop by the Urban North booth at Kempenfest from August 2nd to August 5th for your chance to win fantastic prizes and learn about our special incentives and low deposit structure.