- One whole seedless watermelon
- One bottle (your choice on the size) vodka
- One large knife to cut into the watermelon
Directions To Make Vodka Infused Watermelon:
1. Cut a hole in the top of the watermelon, wide and deep enough to insert the neck of the vodka bottle.
2. Make sure the watermelon is on a flat surface and doesn’t move. Place the vodka bottle in to the hole and let it drain inside.
3. Refrigerate for 24 hours and serve well chilled.
4. NOTES: You can also use a food injector, this works well or you can cut a hole big enough to hold the neck of a fifth of vodka, allow it to sit 6-12 hours, 24 being better, serve with the bottle sticking out of the watermelon, You can experiment with liquors, I have heard rum works well too.