Proscuitto Wrapped Duck Spiedini with Pesto
Serve these easy to prepare appetizers for entertaining or as part of a light meal with a salad.
- 1 Package of King Cole Duck KCD Spiedini, thawed
- 2½ Tbsp 37mL Prepared pesto
- 5 Slices of prosciutto trimmed
- Pinch Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup 50 mL Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp 5mL Each pesto and lemon juice
- 1 Clove of garlic minced
Separate spiedini and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
Brush all sides with pesto.
Split each slice of prosciutto into 2 strips and wrap around the spiedini, spiraling.
Wrap skewer ends with foil to reduce scorching and place on broiling pan rack.
Broil for about 6 minutes, turning once, or until cooked and lightly browned.
Combine dip ingredients in small bowl and serve with spiedini.